Friday, April 8, 2011

Yoga pants

I am awesome!!!

okay, I'm not conceited..but, these pants came out great!!! I traced a pair of Ocean's flared sweat pants..and then used some stretchy jersey knit fabric to make the pants...I played with the waist band to give it some character..I'm sure there's an easier way to do it, and I can't wait until I figure it out, lol!!

she's at school right now, so as SOON as she gets home, I'm going to make her try them on.  she's pretty skinny, and the waist band isn't as stretchy as the rest of the pants(I boo boo'd and put the jersey stretch in the wrong direction rrrr),...so I hope hope hope they fit her


Ocean's yoga pants by mom!


Well...they FIT...a bit tight, but she says they are fine..so I'll take her word for it




No comments:

Post a Comment