Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Glad I started a blog...

Now I can post all the tinformation/web pages I find that not everyone I know wants to see on my facebook :)

just found out some information about microwaves.  Thankfully we BARELY ever use ours...I defintely NEVER cook meals in a microwave...use a kettle to heat up water...my babies were breastfed,so no bottles heated up in the microwave.....etc....etc....

the part of this article that got me was the 'EMF' (Electromagnetic fields)
.....EMFs can be measured with an instrument called a Gauss meter. In fact, here is what one reader has to say when he used a Gauss meter to test microwaves: Measuring with a Gauss meter, every microwave I tested leaked, and was detectable up to six feet away.......

here's the whole article
microwaves bad for your health?

No comments:

Post a Comment