Thursday, March 24, 2011

ZHU ZHU Stuffed

Well, I did it....kind of...I made a zhu zhu stuffy...it's late and Alisa is sleeping, but, in the morning, we shall see if she thinks it's a zhu zhu or some weird thing mommy created.  If she says 'zhu zhu' I will take a picture of it and post it on here...if she looks scared...then I will NOT post a picture, and I will attempt it again!! I don't think it turned out so bad. considering I had nothing to start with other then a zhu zhu...my body measurements are definitely not correct, but really, a few more attempts and I think I'll get it!!
now off to sew a zipper for John....hope I can get that right :P

*~*~*~*sewing sewing 1,2 ,3.....*~*~*~*

quick update: 1 hour later......

.I JUST SEWED MY FIRST ZIPPER PERFECTLY

well...I can't say my first....Ive tried sewing zippers before while making things, such as baby dresses...but always freak out and make button holes instead.... I can officially say I ROCK!!! I just replaced the zipper in John's work vest, and it worked PERFECTLY!!! can you tell by my capitalization that I am EXCITED?!   :)
okay, now off to bed to be awoken at 5:45 ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment